Wild Orange (Citrus Sinensis)
Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils due to its energising aroma and multiple health benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function when seasonal threats are high.
As with many citrus peel oils, Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health. It can be taken daily to cleanse the body or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Wild Orange will energise and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
The most prominent active ingredients in orange oil are limonene and myrcene. Limonene is especially considered a powerful antioxidant that fights free radical damage and inflammation that can lead to various diseases. These compounds are considered types of monoterpenes that are a dietary component in many citrus oils that have demonstrated anti-tumour activities.
Emotionally, Wild Orange is known as the Oil of Abundance. It addresses a wide variety of emotional issues. It inspires abundance, fosters creativity, supports a positive mood, restores physical energy and aids in transitions. Wild Orange also reconnects individuals with their inner child and brings spontaneity, fun, joy and play into one’s life.
At it’s core, Wild Orange teaches the true meaning of abundance. It encourages individuals to let go of scarcity mindsets with all of their manifestations, including: fear, nervousness, inflexibility, workaholic, lack of humour and the belief there is not enough.
To order your essential oils, click here
d-limonene, Terpinolene, Mrycene
Energising, Sedative, Anti-carcinoma, Carminative, Antiseptic, Antidepressant, Immunostimulant
Blends Well With
How to Use
- Contains powerful antioxidants.
- Add a drop to your water for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.
- During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of in a capsule to support a healthy immune system.
- During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify counter tops, tables and other surfaces.
- To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
- Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply for an energising aroma.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
- Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energising and revitalising aroma.