Do your cuticles need a little bit of love? Looking dry, worn or split? This cuticle cream is lovely! Full of moisturising, healing properties, your cuticles will thank you for it. Put it on throughout the day or just before you go to bed as part of your nightly routine.
Cuticle Cream Ingredients
2 Tablespoons of Shea Butter
1 Teaspoon of Beeswax
1 Tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
7 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
7 Drops of Myrrh Essential Oil
- In a small glass container, combine shea butter, beeswax and fractionated coconut oil. Place in a saucepan with 2 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let sit for for 3 minutes.
- Add Essential Oils and stir.
- Pour into container and leave it to set for 2-3 hours.
- To use, apply a small amount to cuticles and rub until absorbed.