Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis)
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has grey-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby.
Ancient Romans used the oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes. Roman Chamomile has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body. It soothes body systems.
Emotionally, Roman Chamomile is known as the Oil of Spiritual Purpose. It supports an individual in discovering and living their true life purpose. Regardless of what they do for a living, Chamomile helps them find purpose and meaning in their lives. As individuals live from the centre of their beings, they find a power and a purpose that is indescribable. They feel more at peace and more calm. Chamomile softens the personality, easing the over ego-mind. It restores one’s confidence to do what they came here to do.
Roman Chamomile assists a person in shedding the meaningless activities that consume their lives so that they can focus on a more fulfilling work, even the work of their own souls. Chamomile assists in feeling connected to and supported by divine helpers and guides. It calms insecurities about following one’s spiritual path. People fear and believe what if they do what they love, they will end up destitute. Roman Chamomile says, “Do what you love and everything will be a success.”
To order your essential oils, click here
4-methylamyl angelate, isobutyl angelate, isoamyl tiglate
Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Sedative, Antiviral, Immunostimulant, Hypnotonic
Blends Well With
How to Use
- Has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body
- Soothes the systems of the body.
- May help to support healthy immune system function.
- Add one to two drops to your favourite moisturiser, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful looking skin and hair.
- Add one to two drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.
- Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Blends with lavender or balance.
- Diffuse to soothe anger and irritability.
- Apply to wrists and neck for a peaceful evening at home.
- Apply to chest over heart for feelings of well-being.