If your jewellery is looking dull or dirty, it’s time to give it a good clean. This recipe uses simple, natural ingredients to bring back the life and shine to your bling.
You Will Need:
2 Tablespoons of baking soda
2 Tablespoons of salt
10 drops of Lime Essential Oil
Toothbrush or cotton pad
- Combine salt, baking soda and essential oil in a small bowl.
- Add Jewellery to the bowl.
- Add warm water until jewellery is covered.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a toothbrush or cotton pad, scrub until shiny.
- Rinse with warm water and let dry.
Because of the cleaning capability citrus essential oils have, you can use others like Lemon, Wild Orange or Grapefruit. You could even use a combination of your favourites. This recipe can be customised to suit your mood at the time, making cleaning your much loved items quick, easy, and enjoyable.