The refreshing smell of Spearmint, and the herbaceous smell of Rosemary. It’s a combination that may have you wondering what on earth. Let me tell you…it’s an aroma you will never forget. Refreshing and cleansing, this soap will leave you looking clean and smelling it too.
Aromatically, the cleansing and energising aroma of Spearmint essential oil encourages a sense of focus while simultaneously uplifting mood.
Feeling the blues? Try using some Spearmint oil to brighten up your day. Spearmint oil consists of chemical components such as carvone and limonene. These organic constituents have energising and uplifting properties.
Though it is famous for its applications in the culinary world, rosemary has uses that reach far beyond cook books or holiday meals. Rosemary oil is a versatile essential oil that proves useful in everyday life for things like promoting healthy-looking hair, creating a relaxing massage, cooking healthy meals, and more. It even supports healthy digestion.
Trying to relax? Let the renewing properties of Rosemary essential oil soothe your body and soul at the end of a long day by creating a relaxing essential oil bath. Adding essential oils to a warm bath can promote a calming, relaxing environment that allows you to take a break—both mentally and physically. Combine Rosemary, Frankincense, and Epsom salt into your bath for a rejuvenating experience when you are in need of a little “me” time.
- Olive oil melt-and-pour soap base
- Silicone mold
- 15 drops Spearmint essential oil
- 15 drops Rosemary essential oil
- Optional: dried herbs
- Cut off the amount of soap base you want to use and place it into a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the soap into liquid form in increments of 30 seconds.
- Add a handful of dried herbs to the soap mould.
- Add Spearmint and Rosemary essential oils.
- Mix together and pour into molds.
- Let it sit for an hour.
- Remove the soap from the mould.